Purely Local Market Application Form
Thank you for your interest! To apply for our upcoming markets please fill out the following form. Due to the high volume of applications, Purely Local will only will only notify the successful applicants via email.
2018 Black Saturday Market – November 24, 2018
2019 Spring Market – April 20, 2019
Kwomais Lodge & Sanford Hall, 1367 – 128th Street, Surrey BC Canada.
Please note: access to the internet isn’t provided, please come prepared. Applications are officially open! All market inquiries and letters of interest can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purely Local Market Terms and Conditions of Participation:
- Market vendors are solely responsible for obtaining necessary permits, licenses, facilities, insurance, and required approvals to sell goods at the market.
- Fees: Vendor fees are due within one week of acceptance. Vendor cancellations are only refundable if they are done before 30 days of the event and Purely Local is able to replace the vendor. In the unlikely circumstance that the event is cancelled, full entry fees will be refunded to the vendor, but no compensation for loss of income. Fees include a link on our website and your name listed on all printed marketing materials.
- Materials: Vendors are responsible for their own signage, product labels, collection of sales tax and credit/debit services and access to internet. Table linens are not provided. Additional chairs will be provided upon request and are subject to availability. Vendor supplied furniture may be allowed with prior written permission.
- Vendors must provide a black and white logo file. In addition, we request 2 product shots for our website, social media, and other marketing. We also request one Instagram post to promote the market.
- Market day: Load-in time will be given once vendors have been successfully selected. Vendors will be notified of their location upon arrival at the event. Vendor set-up MUST be complete 15min prior to opening of market. Vendors are required to remain at their market booths until the close of the event. All vendors are required to dismantle and clear their belongings immediately following the close of the event.
- Purely Local is not responsible for any loss, damage, theft, fines, penalties, judgements, legal fees, and expenses reasonably connected with your failure to comply with the terms of this agreement or any liability, negligence, gross negligence or injury resulting from your products, actions, conduct, booth setup, display or trade activities.
- Purely Local reserves the right to make changes or update these terms at any time.
- Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions will result in the cancellation of your application.
PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION (REQUIRED)